piątek, 2 maja 2008

Untitled

I have no idea for a post, as well as for the title of it, so it will be entitled as those files we create in English programmes are - UNTITLED.

My stomach pains a lot, and it has been over three weeks after I lost 75% of my stomach and over one metre of my intestine. Whenever on tv I see a commercial of weight reducing pills, there is a burst of a bitter laughter.

I'm wondering how your faces are looking now. You are asking yourself: "What the hell has she done to herself? Losing 3/4 of the stomach?!". Yes, I underwent a surgery that will help me reduce my weight. It already does - I'm minus 13 kg by now. I know that we all dream of reducing so much in 3 weeks. I would also admire this being you. But you can not know how it is when you do not remember when you last felt no sick moments... Yes, vomiting, diarrhoea, etc. How sweet... Thank God I can sleep not only on my back now... Keep your fingers crossed, maybe I will come back to the living circle...

Brak komentarzy: