wtorek, 29 kwietnia 2008

The Cries and Whispers of an Old Broad...


Hello you all there! I'm writing you because there is a new event, very (un)important. Well, yesterday I turned 20. So I'm not a teenager anymore. And I'm depressed. Yes, most of the time I am depressed, but now I am depressed because I have serious reasons. This is not because I feel middle-aged, no. Not yet. I even consider being middle-aged much more attractive than being a dump life starlet. I'm depressed because my stomach pains a lot. I underwent a surgery almost three weeks ago. The scarf on the center og the belly is nothing (almost). But I almost do not eat and do not drink. When I try, I visit the toilet in not very happy circumstances. So, please excuse me I spend little time with you (though I know you do not regret!). The positive aspect is that in 2 weeks I lost 10 kg. So, maybe there is a sense in it.

Besides, I'm living a fascination. A fascination caused by this bastard Errol Flynn. I will use my gift money to buy somne bios of his. I will surely buy the memoirs of his second wife, Nora Eddington, because I read she describes how she lost her virginity with him while drunk and it was almost a rape. Of course, as you can imagine, I will put myself in her role (JOKE). Well, girls, do not be hypocrytes - EVERY girl dreams that a dashing handsome male would treat her this way in bed at least once in her lifetime, and that is a FACT! I think Errol knew this. That's why he had those rape cases and women kept on battling over which one would get laid by him... Something natural.

Well, the fascination came from watching "Adventures of Don Juan" (1948). He is almost 40 there, though this age is appealing to me. He looks not at his best, because he was a drunk and drug addict. But I can't help it... Sorry. The fascination came.

So, Flynn is In...

Brak komentarzy: