sobota, 29 marca 2008

The French Poise



If my secret-now-becoming-public dream of becoming an actress would ever come true, I'd love to play in French movies. I have never been to this country, though I just have my own receipt of this spectacular aura. Some time ago I read in Marlene Dietrich's memoirs the famous maxima: "You can't die before you see Paris". Maybe I will succeed and live to see it?

Please do not think of me as about a poor teenager who is looking at lovely MTV videoclips dreaming about some Photoshop-modeled idols!!! I do use Photoshop though I definetely do not watch MTV, despite the fact I can watch it straightly in my room and in my bed! I always had a dream to succeed on a British stage. I wondered if I ever would be able to master the British accent as well as possible to play a part on stage. But, I would also like to make some movies there, also in telvision, because I adore British TV series, I mean not the long ones, but the movies made especially for TV and also mini-series, with up to 4 episodes. Have you watched the new Miss Marple series with Geraldine McEwan? I love it! Tomorrow I'm going to see next episode and simply can't wait!

As for France, I'd love to master the language so it would be possible to enter any academy, and so on. During last months I read the debut book of Anna Gavalda entitled "I Wish Someone Were Waiting for Me Somewhere" (originally, "Je voudrais que quelqu'un m'attende quelque part"). I decided I want to make it into a movie and I want to make in France. Keep your fingers crossed!

By the way, I think that French women are simply the most sensual women in the world. I mean it. Look at Isabelle Adjani. She was about 40 when playing Queen Margot but she played a woman/girl and she was convincing. Not because she was looking veeeeery young. It was because she had IT. And look at Emmanuelle Beart. She is petite. She has freckles. But is like chameleon. She can easily switch from whore to saint, from saint to whore. Look at Marion Cotillard. She played a murderess in "Un long dimanche de fiances", but she could easily go on and kill with her eyes only.

Yes, they were born with IT. But they were brought up in magic. Maybe I will be able to contract this magic once I'm older and luckier.

Brak komentarzy: