czwartek, 16 października 2008

Happy ever after

Hello to all of you who read those things from time to time (if there are any!)!!! I know there have been no posts for months but I needed to write something as suddenly I felt such a need to do so.

I am to be granny again - to three litters. So, keep your fingers crosssed!!!
'
Besides, today I drank some wine which I never did before, so, maybe that's why I am writing!

I found a new way to be feel that I am needed - and I need to be needed badly. I cook. Yes, I do. And I am good at it, really. My family says so. I made a soup called Krupnik in Polish and a typical, Hungarian Leczo. And they ate it like mad. And I enjoyed the fact I had a cooking talent. Tomorrow I am planning something more. I will try to keep in touch.

P.S.: I know this must have been a boring post, but I wanted to post it and I needed this badly, too. So, please forgive me.

Brak komentarzy: